Thursday, May 29, 2008

Being single on myspace

Recently, whenever I log into myspace (which isn't all that often), I'm bombarded with friend requests from spam accounts with photos of scantily clad women with large fake boobs. This only started happening recently and I couldn't figure out why. I went years without this happening. I have a theory, however. Whoever runs these accounts trolls all the young, single men who are currently online and offer up the friend request. I guess they don't do it to those that are "in a relationship". Either that or this is a new phenomenon and the timing is merely a coincidence. I'm going with my original theory.

1 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger Clockwatcher said...

hey there--I just realized you were online again. Welcome back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home