Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Party!

On Saturday my new roommates were having a little party at the apartment, so I decided I would check it out and come say hi and hang out before moving in. Now, keep in mind they're both 24. I was able to drag Jim with me and after about 5 minutes, he was commenting that he was completely out of his element. No doubt we were the old guys there. In fact, one roommate confessed the "theme" of the evening was "In With The Old, Out With The Jew" (as the roommate I'm replacing is Jewish. Flattering. But alas, I made Jim stick it out and we joined in some drinking games. I will say that the female attendees were all quite young and beautiful. Balgavy is definitely invited to the next shindig! All in all it was a good time, cheap beers were consumed as well as some whiskey and vodka shots. Almost like being in college again.

Alas, I knew what I was getting myself into and I loved every minute of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home