Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What is the meaning of all this?

I've always wondered what these little blog things were supposed to be about, after all. I mean, some people I know write about baseball, some TV shows, others just daily nonsense. I guess that's all well and good for them, but I haven't really figured out my niche yet. I once started a blog about my friend Andy, who was flakey, but that fizzled when Andy and I quit hanging out all the time.

When I sit down and start writing, all kinds of emotions start flowing through my head, but most of them are probably not appropriate for general public consumption. So, that's probably not a good idea.

For now, I'll leave you with one thing: Hercules and Love Affiar
"Blind" will be the smash hit of the summer, get ready for summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home